JEWELRY CARE GUIDE
GOLD PLATED JEWELRY
Most of our jewelry is made from gold-plated sterling silver or brass.
Follow our care instructions below, to protect your jewelry in the best possible way:
- Store your jewelry separately in a padded box to protect it from scratching and tangling.
- Remove your jewelry before exercising, physical work, showering, swimming, and going to bed.
- Avoid contact with water, perfumes, body lotions, hairspray, chlorine, and other products containing chemicals because it can dull and damage the material.
- Gold plated jewelry will tarnish naturally over time, exposing the base metal underneath. How quickly this happens depends on your individual wearing behavior and the pH value of your skin.
- To clean, soak your jewelry in a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Rinse your jewelry and dry it off carefully with a soft cloth or paper towel.
- If you wish to replate your jewelry to restore the original color, please contact us at email@example.com
Our fine jewelry pieces are made from durable 18k or 14k gold that won’t discolor or tarnish over time.
Everyday wear might leave some marks but with proper care, your jewelry will last a lifetime.
- Remove your jewelry when working with chemicals or other harsh products.
- To clean, soak your jewelry in a solution of warm water and mild detergent.
- You can use a soft toothbrush to gently clean of any residue.
- Lastly, rinse your fine jewelry and dry it off carefully with a soft cloth or paper towel.